Our aim at BAA is to create a safe and enjoyable environment, in which, players are free to express and improve themselves through football.
We plan to do this by:
- Coaches and technical staff with current licenses (UEFA, Scottish FA, English FA, SCARS, CPR etc).
- Great facilities (3G Turf Pitch, Gym & Street Football)
- Bi-directional communication between players, parents, coaches and administrators.
- Mid and full season player assessments
- Age appropriate programs and practices, including agility/coordination, technical and positional play and tactical preparation.
- Modern teaching tools that engage players and parents through diagrams and video through our website and media alike.
- Competitive matches in the BFA League
- Football programmes for age 5 and older
- Respect for all players
With these and many more examples, we aim to improve all players' technical ability, as well as, their quality of life and character through football